Tuesday, February 12, 2013

iBaby App

About a week after my confinement lady left, I realized I had trouble remembering when the last time Nakayla had her milk, or when she last had her diaper change, or when she last pooped. I had told Sean about it, and how awesome it will be if there was something I could use to chart all these down without me having to do much! We had used the old school method of paper and pen previously with Blake.

A couple of hours later, he sent me a message and told me to try out iBaby on my mobile phone. He had gone to search in the world of Android for a suitable app for me! :D

After checking the app out, I thought I should go do more research myself, and find the most suitable baby tracking app for me to use. I downloaded a couple more free baby tracking apps and tested all of them out that afternoon.

I have to say, each app has their own pros and cons, and the one that suits me the most was iBaby. This is EXACTLY like how I shop for anything! I always end up with the very first item that I see, after going round and round looking at other similar items. I guess knowing that I have the very one thing that suits me the best will set my mind at ease using it.

Here's a basic look through of how the app works.


Just look at that cute little sleeping baby icon! Hehe.


How it normally looks like when I open the app


I love the fact that I can customize the tabs on the top to suit my requirements.
Removing those that I don't need.


They also have a section where they will tell you what to expect, based on the age of your child!


If you have more than one child, like me, this app will also allow you to add children and swop between their individual profiles!


Blake's profile is specifically added to track his growth. Hehe.




They even have charts!

I personally enjoy using this app to keep up with both my children. If you're having trouble keeping track of your baby's daily activities and growth progress like me, you might want to give this app a try! The best part is, this app is free! So there is absolutely no harm trying it at all :D

No comments:

Post a Comment